About the Celebrant
I am an experienced celebrant who has conducted ceremonies of all types for many satisfied couples. These include-
older and younger couples
same sex weddings
first marriages and remarrying couples
weddings where the bride, the groom or both are from overseas
My Promise to you
- I will treat you respectfully and do my best to fulfill your requests for the ceremony you are wanting. I will work with you and other wedding professionals to create a memorable ceremony.
How am I different to other celebrants?
- Pricing- I am aware of the cost of weddings and so my prices are in keeping with the cost of a registry office wedding. This keeps prices down but still gives you the flexibility of choice about venues and types of ceremonies.
- While I am mature in age, I have a youthful and up-to-date outlook on life. I use all the technology that will help to make your ceremony flow- PA system with internal battery for outdoor venues, i-pod connection for your music and an extra microphone for other readers to use.
- Creative writing skills, that add your ideas to my suggestions, to make the words you speak memorable and meaningful
- As a former performing arts teacher, I am experienced in choreographing performances. I have an expressive public speaking voice that brings out the meaning of the text that I am reading from. I realise the importance of supporting people throughout their own part in the ceremony.
- Organizational skills, to make sure that your ceremony runs smoothly, your paperwork is completed and your guests are engaged.
- A professional attitude to my work that will ensure that you can relax and enjoy your marriage ceremony, knowing that it has been designed to suit your needs.
- Reference materials that you can borrow to help in your planning.
Celebrant Qualifications and Professional Associations